More Body Work

Today Roger and I worked on some more of the body. Previously we took town the paint with a soda-blaster to see what it looked like, it wasn’t good. So this time, I had body panel replacements handy.

Using an air grinder, an air hack saw, and some 30 grit sand paper, I was able to remove one of the panels needing replacement. It took about 4 hours to do so.

Unfortunately I ran out of sunlight in order to replace the panels, so right now its just an open hole.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s